Saturday, February 6, 2010

Free Picture For nonsuperstar!

Hi everyone this is Amber or as many of you know me as AmberFun344 ;) Well i was checking out the plaza trying to find something totally stylin' when i came across THIS!

Not too shabby eh? :) But seriously will it last long? i mean is it a glitch or did stardoll just do this to be nice? Hmm who knows nobody tells me anything anymore lol just kidding hehe i'm hyper, no more fudgee bars for me! Well see you later ladies (and men if you are out there lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping my post in HSG(:

AmberFun344 said...

No problem :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think she will leave me alone though. But Idk. Maybe or maybe not. My dad is thinking I might not have school tm. I wanna paint my nails because They are blue and white and say colts. But, the colts lost :(