Friday, April 9, 2010

Covergirls

It's Taylor, and yes it has been maybe 2 months since I've posted I guess. I've just been super busy with Soccer and everything. So yeah.

Anyways, I've noticed more and more, daily and daily tht each person who wins covergirl has bribed their way there. They didn't actually win it. I think it's sickening. Stardoll should put an end to those who are bribing to win CG. It's way to competetive. And everyone should be able to win, not just the same person everyday or every other day. It's not just about wat your medoll looks like. It's the personaility tht counts too. Half of the Covergirls are stuck up and rude. And sometimes they just don't give a thing about who got them where they ended up, 1st Place..Which is very rude.

If I were ever to win, I would reply to ALL Gb comments and Accept all Friend requests. I wouldn't decline everyone and delete comments. I would be sure to Thank everyonee!

Tht is just my opinion, so plz comment wat YOU think. [:
xx Taylor

No comments: