Saturday, July 24, 2010

Completely random thought....


Hello (:
This is just a random thought, I saw this advertisment for the Rooftop Luxury Collection, and I thought about the graphic for it....
(I know it's been around for a while now x] )

I have to admit, it is quite a nice Graphic :3
But.... Exactly how deep is that pool? O.o and I don't think the girl with her hands on her hips looks right. I think it gives her an uncomtable (Spelling!) look O_o

Sorry, I just had to say so! :]

Speaking of Graphics, I am holding a Graphic Competition! :D
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2044467
The club should tell you XD And YES I had to post that too O.o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. AND OMG IS THAT AN ALIGATER [SPELLING]IN THE POOL? D: Oh gawd. Stardoll fails at graphics.
-Amber