Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stardoll News and Updates



Hello! This is Amber. I have nothing really.. exciting to post so I'm just going to talk about.. stardoll. :L It has fixed the guestbook, best friends list, and visitors. You can now get the notifications in your mail if someone replied to your comment and they show more visitors and BFF's which i think is cool that they fixed that. Also, stardoll is doing this summer camp thing. o_o I wanna try it ROFL. If you want to check it out, here is the link http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/camplified/ Let me know what you think (:
I think there is new hang ten im not sure. Now, don't think im crazy ROFL. It just looks different to me xD Here is the link to that, http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php Sorry that I have no pictures i'm on my moms computer. :O

2 comments:

ThePrincess10 said...

I am really happy That stardoll fixed these things since i always ch at with my friends through guestbook :P

And who knows what stardoll is hiding more.........

AmberFun344 said...

I don't understand.