Saturday, January 16, 2010

Greetings.


Hello everyone! I got lots of news to share with you! One is that my brother Mark just moved in in. I didnt see him in 5 or 6 years!! Well i will be spending time with him a lot. He already keeps sneaking up behind me and scares me do death! Someday i WILL gave a heart attack lol. Anyway he is suppose to find a job here if he cant find anything he is going back to michigan where he lives. Reminds me of my dad. If he dont have anything hes coming back to Ohio. Darn jobs i hate them! Nothing is good about them. (except the fact that you get paid lol) He is almost THIRTY years old!!! i am still 11! Thats a HUUUGE age gap! Geeze MOM lol. jk jk. So you wont really see me on much i am sorry :( In febuary i get my own computer (your probably already know that.) But i am not sure i might be on either. My mum is thinking of putting it in the living room where the computer i am using right now is and i want my privacy and she said she is going to makke a password so i cant get on it! Well at night when i have to go to bed which would be at like 9:30 pm. WHAT ABOUT THE WEEKENDS?!


Reach for the stars, (yeah HA im going to copy Callie lol or maybe its stardoll stardoll? huh never though about that)



aMb3R P.s. sorry for the cheap banner.

3 comments:

Curly's Deals said...

I am enjoying your blog. I would love it if you could send me a sexy pic of you for my blog. I would be sure to include a link to your blog in the post.

http://curlysxxx.blogspot.com/

AmberFun344 said...

No thanks

Anonymous said...

Umh. Thts in approritate for our blog thanks byebye