Friday, January 29, 2010

Outfits for non-ss and superstars




Hey guys i put some awesome outfits together! Well u might not like the nonsuperstar one, i tried my best! Lol this is my first time doing this thing! I swear, i took FOREVER to make! first i had to make each snap shot, put them together and bam! Well it might not sound as complicated but when u actually do it it is! Well here are some styles i hope you like!
Superstar=Rockin Night
Nonsuperstar=G.N.O (GIRLSNIGHTOUT)





Not too shabby eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not too bad for your first time!!(: And if I dont comment alot I have a sore fingernail Lol!!(: I pulled a hang nail so when it touches the key it HURTS!!! BURNS!! NAHAHAHAHAHA!

AmberFun344 said...

OH THEN WHY DIDNT U SAY SO? Take you time girlie i understand (:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I just realized it!!(: Now it doesnt hurt as bad. I think it was a reaction xD!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would have just added some makeup to match(: