Friday, January 29, 2010

Its me, Taylor(:

Hello my Dearest Readers,
Its Taylor, sorry for not having my banner. Im on my moms laptop again, Ill get on mine in a few, I just wanted to post some quickies!(: First I would like to say, Tht Amber, your posts are dazzling!! I love your new banner and the work on your pics!! I also enjoy reading your text cuz its words I would never think to use or rephrase!!(: Absolutley Stunning!! I enjoyed reading your new posts, and also congrates on the new comp!!(: WOOT! PARTY!! Haha.

Anyways, Like Amber was saying, We know we have many viewers tht are peeking at our posts! So please comment on wat were saying so we know we have some ppl reading for sure. Also plz follow the blog activly(: If you need information or help. Contact Tayl0r6298, with a zero not O! or AmberFun344(:
Thanks for reading, and until the next post!
Taylor(:

2 comments:

AmberFun344 said...

Thanks so much taylor! :D i am smiling right now :D You too! U are splendid! Go ahead and add any pics or gadgets u dont have to have permission just let me know u did it before i go like "Who the heck did this" and freak out lol

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks(: You are too! I wish I were treated like this at every blog I work at! You're one awesome friend, and thanks for helping me out. I don't care if It's just us at this blog or not. I enjoy reading the posts!
xx Taylor