Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hey Guys:(


(Sorry I dont have my other banner, Ill get it from the website I made it from!) But anyways, Unfortunently, Tomorrow I have to get back to school, I dont know if this will mean less posting, or what! At my school you never know how much homework you will have. If your class is noisy the teacher loads you down with homework..And hopefully since I will only have a 4 day week back it wont be so hard!! ((: Thanks for reading this non related stardoll post, I just couldnt sleep and needed stuff to do, In the past 2 hours I have been shopping on stardoll, redoing my medoll, checking Mail/Friend requests. Ugh..Whens school gonnaa stopp so I can have a breakk?
xx Taylor

2 comments:

AmberFun344 said...

LUCKY I GO TODAY its 5 am HERE!

Anonymous said...

I dont even wake up tht early girlie!! xD I wake up at 7!! School here doesnt start till 9:00. We go to our lockers at 8:45. And have to be in class by 9:00. We watch annocements then we start, so by then its maybe 9:05-9:10! Then we get out at 3:35.

Next year I think we start at 7, and we get out at 2:30. ((: