Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy (late) xmas

Hi! Im sorry i havent been posting since uhh i dunno the 23rd? Well i wanted to wish you a merry late xmas lol. One of the things i got for christmas is a cell phone, its cheap with only 20 minutes and its a flip phone but i like it. But its not what i asked for! Now i feel guilty! I never wanted to go through all the crap of a cell phone. I wanted proactive it was supposed to clear my acne. My sister uses it and said it worked. I love my cell and i feel happy my parents thought i was responsible enough to have one. (but my sister got me the phone lol my mom and her worked together to find gifts for me, my sisters husband, My nephew metri , and my dad. (sorry im just jumping to conclusions here lol) So how was your Christmas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh Ambi ((: Im happy for you! My Christmas went good. And a minute ago my nail was too long and I think I messed up the paint by trimming and filing it :/

AmberFun344 said...

Tay when are u going to get the point, your beautiful. ( i know your nails cannot be ugly lol they are nails)