Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome Greta (:


Hello,
This post is just for the new writer Greta. I just want to welcome her (: And I just want to say I cant wait to start writing and getting to know her. Also I am going to talk to Amber on inviting more writers maybe. We could use it since sometimes us 4 are busy we could use an extra hand. Anyways..this topic wasnt suppose to be made but it was because my computer wouldnt let me post any comments.

Thanks for inviting Greta with us. And I cant wait to read more posts from her.

Greta, if you need any help with images or anything else let Amber or I know. We can surely help. I have past blogging experience. And I have worked for serveral blogs. Anyways that doesnt matter. I am just soo bored!
Thanks for joining us Greta!
(My appologies if I spelt your name wrong.)
Taylor

3 comments:

Greta said...

oh thanks so much! Can't wait to get to know you either. If I need help with uploading pics, I'll ask you guys. My computer is old, so it's kinda of a pain in the arse lol. YOu didn't spell my name wrong yay! lol, lots of people do, especially my last name.
btw, that's your pic, right? You're pretty. I like your hair, does it always stay tucked in at the bottom? my hair is all over the place lol.
xoxo
Greta

Anonymous said...

Haha Nice to meet you :)
That picture is of me. Thanks. Well actually my hair is all wavy if I dont straighten it so I strighten it :) Thanks. And I know how you feel about your computer mine use to be that way. It was all slow and so I asked for a mini laptop for Christmas last year and I got one its a Referb though. But Idc. :)
xx
Taylor

AmberFun344 said...

Im glad u guys are getting along! :D I love the pic tay BTW!