Saturday, December 5, 2009

Writers for my blogs plz.


Hey,
Sorry this post in non-related to stardoll. I just wanted to say I have 2 blogs; Stardolltrendsandgossip.blogspot.com and Model-Material3.blogspot.com. I am looking for writers, because I am having some trouble keeping up with all the blogs I write for. (Sorry Amber for this post) So if your interested in writing for my blog. I prefer people who have stardoll.com accounts, and have experience. I will be going around looking for sd members who have blogs. And if your interested on being a writer plz let me know. I will ask you some questions maybe and you may/maynot be hired for the job. If I see your not doing anything I will give you a warning then I might fire you. So plz inform me and let me know.
Thanks
Taylor

5 comments:

Greta said...

hey!
could I write for your blog. I write for the blogs, thea-lpeople.blogspot.com
and a-laddicts.blogspot.com
if you want me to write my e-mail is grwilensky@yahoo.com
thx,
Greta

AmberFun344 said...

ME TOO! U FRIED ME REMEMEBER (FRIED? NO M SO SORRY FIRIRED ME?) OR MAYBE I QUIT? BUT (ok sorry caps are annoying) my email is camposjd2003@yahoo.com in case u forgot

Anonymous said...

I will hire you both.
Amber I remember what happen. Its when we got in that fight and you fired me from Stardollomg. And I fired you from my blog. I will send u both emails. I have both gmail and yahoo now. So Idk which one it will be phone. Probably Soccerqueen2120@gmail.com kk.

AmberFun344 said...

Sweet :D

Anonymous said...

I sent you a thing on jdcampos2003 but I dont think you got it so I sent on to Ambercampos1