Thursday, December 24, 2009

*News*


Hello everybody! Its me Amber (duh) haha! Well first off i would like to thank Greta for the awesome posts and taylor for being such a trooper for as much as she goes through! I will post on taylors blog when i get the time. Right now is Xmas eve and my family is coming over. Also about the pictures (Greta) you sure can add them! :D Just please dont overflow the blog with them lol! Till' further notice i am AmberFun344 (or Amber in my case haha) and ill see you later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Amber, sorry for the lack of posting. Ive been trying to stay active on Nancys blog so much. But Im not letting this blog down or go NEVER!

Also could you maybe change the font color. I can hardly read the post...Its hard for me. And I kinda have bad eyes. I need glasses. So it would help ((:

AmberFun344 said...

sure! :D your dont have to worry about being active u posted enough! :) (but im not saying stop posting lol) Thank u!