Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interview with FancyNancy94







Here we will have an interview with Nancy the owner of Hot-Stardoll-Gossip.

Amber: Hi Nancy Its good to have you here


Nancy: Its great to be here!


Amber: So What is is like to have about 100 followers on your blog?


Nancy:It's amazing! Blogging's such a fun experience and I've been working hard to make it popular, it took quite a long time but it's worth it!



Amber: That is so inspiring! What do you do in your spare time when you arent on stardoll?




Nancy: Well, with school and stuff I mostly spend my time studying, listening to music and being on facebook. My other cousin Lolo usually visits me and we have a lot of fun together like last week when we had a little pancake party! We went like crazy.



Amber: That sounds like fun!! Did you host a party on stardoll yet?




Nancy:A few times, but my guests didn't show up. I'd mostly host parties when I'm bored and invite random people to come.




Amber: Ahh i see :) What dolls do you like to dress up on stardoll?



Nancy: i love the Hot Buys dolls! They're really pretty and the clothes are absolutely stunning




Amber: Me too!! That is so Awesome! i just love the way you dress where did you get your inspirations?



Nancy:Much of my inspirations come from Lady Gaga, but I'd usually just mix and match and put outfits together randomly




Amber: Gotta love Miss. Gaga! Do you own any rares,Dkny, or LE?



Nancy:Just a few DKNY. I would love to own rares or LE, but I think they're too expensive. I'd rather save up my money for several outfits than just one simple LE dress.



Amber: Awesome! You are a good shopper! So what were your plans for Christmas?



Nancy: Stayed home, although I don't actually celebrate Christmas but Eid.





Amber: Yeah but the breaks from school are awesome! I know theprincess10 (a.k.a Natalie) is your cousin. What are your alikes and differences?



Nancy: I think we both like the same music, same movies and we love to have fun for sure! We're both funny, especially on msn convos when we can't stop laughing about our hilarious jokes. But we're mostly different because we have different styles and opinions and I'd mostly like to be crazy and hyper while she prefers to be calm and follow rules.


Amber: Aww You guys should be sisters! Whats your Opinion on whats hot and whats not on stardoll?


Nancy:In my opinion, half of the clothes on stardoll are hot and the other half are not. But the HOT store on stardoll must be KOHL'S. Beautiful and cheap clothes for non superstars! And the store I think is NOT is Stuff by Hilary Duff because I think the clothes are a little bit too childish and old fashioned.



Amber: Yeah Stuff by Hilary Duff is so out! KOHL'S is IN! Okay last question Do you still plan on doing stardoll and blogging in the future?



Nancy:Yes, totally! I find myself very addicted to stardoll and blogging so it's pretty hard to stop. But I think I'll have to leave stardoll after college, I'm not sure yet. It depends on life and how stardoll will be in 5 years!


Amber: Amazing! Thats great! It was so good to have you Nancy thanks!


Nancy:Thanks a lot for interviewing me Amber! I found these questions very interesting, it was fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thts an awesome interview ((: