Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shout Out! Christmas Eve Party for club Model-Material3



Hello guys,
I just wanted to send a shout out to all the readers/viewers saying that my club Model-Material3 is having a Christmas Eve Party on December 24th 4-10p.m. in the club Guestbook. RSVP me by adding and or message me on stardoll some how. I log on daily to check on things and update other stuff. So I will be open for questions here/there.
Details:
The party is just a Christmas gathering to talk about What you asked for, your beliefs, and ofcourse celebrating! You can dress in Christmas Colors or just a nice outfit. Since its a modeling club I will be going around looking for the best Christmas or any other fashionable outfit! There will be 1st-3rd in placing top 3. There may be some ties. Im looking for lots of detail in the outfit and ofcourse FASHION!
Sorry for not writing anything about stardoll. The next post will be. And I am sorry Amber for getting off track.
Have a great night/day.
Taylor

2 comments:

AmberFun344 said...

Great ill be there! :D

Anonymous said...

Okie dokie :) You and me will be the only ppl there.