Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey Guys




sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately, schoolwork has been killing me. I agree with Amber, who knows what's up with Callie?! She-male? maybe. Sorry this isn't remotely stardoll related, I'm too lazy to get on the actual site right now :P Well, even though I'm Jewish, I'd like to wish you all a merry almost Christmas! (I mean, I really appreciate the 2 weeks off ;D just kidding) I agree w/ Amber (wait, is that the SECOND time I've said that?!) pics on this blog will make it look really cute. I'll post a few cute animal ones now. Also, now when I look at the blog, I'm able to edit stuff. I'm just saying that I won't use any of the edit tools unless I was given permission by the blog owner, because I really don't have any idea how bloger works and this blog is nece enough already :D.
xoxo
Greta
DutchBunnii17

P.S. The site I got these pics from is tinypic.com, you can upload your own pictures for free and get a link for them, as well as search other people's pics (that's how I found the ones in this post :D)

No comments: